Why Join CSM? Memberships not only help the museum continue operating on a daily basis, but also make possible the continuing series of fascinating new exhibits, film premieres, book signings, educational lectures, and music events. Membership is a great way to support — and get yourself involved in — the surfing community while helping to preserve surfing’s rich heritage for future generations to enjoy.
Membership is a great way to support CSM, while enjoying benefits and discounts for you and your family. By supporting CSM you are also preserving surfing’s rich heritage for future generations to enjoy. Membership dues go toward creating exhibits, educational programming, and purchasing archival materials to protect items such as photographs, swimsuits, and surfboards.
Not a CSM Member yet? Join now and get these great benefits! Benefits of all membership levels:
- Unlimited free admission to all exhibitions
- Invitations to exhibit openings and special events
- 10% discount in the museum store
- Discount pricing to most special events
- Complimentary CSM sticker
- Volunteer opportunities
- Membership card
- Complimentary subscription to Outside!, the newsletter of CSM
New Members receive these additional items:
- $25 Gremmie/Military/Legend (Student/Military/Senior 62+) 4 Guest Passes, CSM logo pin.
- $50 Surfer (Individual) 4 Guest Passes, Member T-shirt.
- $75 Ohana (Family, includes spouses and children under 18) 8 Guest Passes, 2 Member T-shirts, and license plate frame.
- $100, $250, $500 Malibu Chip (Member Donor) 12 Guest Passes, 2 Member T-shirts, license plate frame, and a logo pin.